original post is from 2010
ABC's of Thanks
A-Alexia, her loving nature warms my heart. She is always helping others and never wants anyone to feel left out. I love her sweetness.
B-Bread. There is nothing like the smell of baking bread.
C-Communication. It is great being able to understand someone and in turn having them understand you.
D-Dirk, he is my rock. I know I can always turn to Dirk and he will always be there for me, just as I will always be there for him. I am so thankful for his unconditional love.
E-Electronics. To name a few....microwave, fridge, tv, ipod, vacuum.....
F-Fall. It is my favorite time of year.
G-
H-Heavenly Father. Enough said.
I-Icicles. Have you ever noticed how beautiful light cast off an icicle is? I love the sparkle and glimmer.
J-Jello. It's wiggly and jiggly and it makes you smile.
K-Knee-Mail, I once read a saying that stated, "God answers knee-mail." I am so glad I have somewhere to turn when life gets bleak. I love the comfort that prayer gives me and my family.
L-
M-Music. Music is the base of all emotion. You can use it to change emotions or to express them. Music can inspire and motivate. It is one of the most beautiful things in this world.
N-Neighbors. Because I have the best!
O-Oranges. They are round, sweet, juicy, and yummy!
P-
Q-Quotes. You don't realize how much you say something until you hear one of your kids repeating it. I now realize just how much I use quotes.
R-Rayden, our thinker. I love watching his mind work. Usually when he is thinking about how to do something he talks to himself. I love his conversations. He really does well with building and figuring things out.
S-Simon, is our little sunshine. All it takes is a flash of his adorable dimples and my spirits lift. I hope he always keeps his charm. How did we get so lucky to have such wonderful kids?
T-
U-Umbrellas. They are very practical and also because the make a great roof for a couch fort!
V-Vacuum. I admit it. I usually vacuum my tile floors. I think it is faster than sweeping.
W-
X-eXcitement. I can't help but laugh at the looks on my kids faces when they are excited. It makes my day!
Z-Zest. A zest for life, 'zestt'fully clean, zest of lemon, zesty italian, zesty spices, etc.
0 comments:
Post a Comment