. Veterans/Active Duty-This last week my sister has been out of town for business. I've been helping get her 4 year old to and from his preschool at the university. Tuesday as I was picking him up I noticed to military officers in their dress uniforms placing the American Flag and the MIA Flag out in the middle of the Quad. I was touched by their complete respect for the flags. I am so thankful for all of our brave men and women who serve our country. Today I honor them.
2. No Cooking-This week I haven't had to cook all that much. My mom watched my sister's kids and mine while I did the running around. I was so glad that when all the kids had gotten to where they needed to be and home again that my mom had a hot meal waiting for all of us. It eased a lot of stress off of me and they were delish!
3. Fall Weather-I am thankful my kids were able to be outside and enjoy this cooler weather. It has been cool but not cold. So they have been playing in leaves and running all over the place. I hope they get lots of energy out for the long winter ahead!
0 comments:
Post a Comment