Shooting Stars-As I was driving to my sister's house, the other night, to pick up the munchkins I happened to look up into the sky at just the right moment to see a shooting star. I promptly made a wish. I hope it comes true! I remember wishing on shooting stars as a child and I love the innocence that those memories remind me of. How wonderful it was to be a child and to believe that a shooting star holds magic. I am thankful that I get the chance to share the magic with my little ones, and here is to hoping that the magic lasts for many years to come!
Dimples-My kids all have the cutes dimples! They just light up their faces whenever they smile. I just want to eat them up! I don't think there is anything cuter than dimples in a child's smile.
0 comments:
Post a Comment